Amstel Malta Box Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your expectations in AMBO 3

+3
tanhodaman
marcuzy
Admin
7 posters

Go down

What is your opinion of starring the winner of AMBO in a Nollywood Movie

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Vote_lcap100%What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Vote_lcap0%What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Vote_lcap0%What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty What are your expectations in AMBO 3

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:32 pm

AMBO 3 is here at last. Let us know what your expections of the best Nigeria TV reality show are.

Admin
Admin

https://ambo.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty 100% intersting

Post  marcuzy Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:55 pm

my expectation on AMBO3 is high because we now have more poeple interested in it due the previous once. they've come to see how enlighten the show is and are ready for it .this time u have more talent coming into it with their heart panting to win. the prize is huge and for that we will see the best in display......real coming up actors and not fake or busybodies.

marcuzy

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty Re: What are your expectations in AMBO 3

Post  tanhodaman Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:32 pm

[i][b]Really i think it's great. considering that greats like myself would be opportuned to participate. but the only problem i'm kinda havingwith it is that the publicity is jkinda low and i'd really really be grateful if they would shout out a lil more. it's too cool for words. i know it's gonna be a blast and i look forward to it.

tanhodaman

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty Re: What are your expectations in AMBO 3

Post  tanhodaman Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:36 pm

Smile it's like the only thingi've been thinkin bout these past few weeks. but like i said earlier there needs to be a great job done in the publicity department. the prize is huge i agree but the show would be huger. Trust me...I know what i'm sayin lol!

tanhodaman

Back to top Go down

Post  tanhodaman Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:40 pm

cheers

tanhodaman

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty its going to be fire

Post  Mmesoma Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:58 pm

'
Admin wrote:AMBO 3 is here at last. Let us know what your expections of the best Nigeria TV reality show are.
[quote].i expect a challenge filled house of active future movie stars out to war for the almighty prize,believing to bring out all it takes to be the best.i expect a house on fire of talents and never a dull house but a house where only one person will walk in the path of fame and fortune.

Mmesoma

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty check me out,i dey hot pass fire

Post  Mmesoma Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:22 pm

check out in this coming war of stars who is gonna emerge the best.wait,why am i even asking?its..........me of course.the hottest girl in the house. Dont touch it! E DEY HOT PASS FIRE..................................................................................

Mmesoma

Back to top Go down

Post  okpara Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:30 am

well,i feel bad that i wasnt invited for the audition,but i know i will win next year,so guys watch out,

okpara

Back to top Go down

Post  austinfidelis Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:25 pm

AMBO3 IS A TV program that i dont miss 4 any thing becos this very one one i really intresting n the price is huge. but am urgeing the presnter 2 be a little bit strict on the housemate.their SHIRT ROOM is very intresting.am really commending this tv program. NB is really helping n entertaining naija cos all there tv prog. what do u have 2 say abt d ULTIMATE SEARCH. NO BI SMALL THING. MAKE UNA CARRY GO COS UNA DEY MAKE NAIJA PROUD Very Happy

austinfidelis

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty Incredible

Post  demmy Sat May 03, 2008 5:42 pm

helle mates,dis is incredible.well i wish u guys best of luck both past and new mate. including demmy.so, watch out

demmy

Back to top Go down

What are your expectations in AMBO 3 Empty Incredible

Post  demmy Sat May 03, 2008 5:52 pm

helle mates,dis is incredible.well i wish u guys best of luck both past and new mate. including demmy.so, watch out

demmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down